In many ways, the OnePlus 2 formed the bedrock of the stellar reputation OnePlus has now built for itself in the smartphone industry. Like its predecessor, it featured flagship-grade specifications at a significantly lower price. The 5.5 inch LCD screen packed in a full HD display with a density of 401 pixels per inch. It was also the first OnePlus phone to feature a fingerprint sensor.
But since it was a 2015 smartphone, it’s likely been through a lot if you’re still using it. If you're in the market trying to replace your OnePlus 2’s screen, and don't want the hassle of visiting the service centers manually, or are just looking for a cheap and reliable option - Cashify's ScreenPro is for you.
Cashify’s screen replacement process is designed to be seamless and hassle-free. You register your appointment for a screen repair online, and wait while an expert technician visits your address to fix your broken OnePlus 2 screen, without you having to ever step out or scourge local repair stores. Book an appointment anytime with complete confidence, and wait for our highly qualified and experienced personnel to visit you at a time and place of your choosing. Screen Pro only works with high-quality, genuine parts, and even offers 6 months of warranty on the replaced parts with a week long money back guarantee. All of this while making sure the service is affordable to you - the customer. ScreenPro also offers screen replacement service for other brands - such as Apple, Xiaomi, Oneplus, Oppo, Vivo, Lenovo. No more having to deal with dozens of local repair stores and the fear of data theft, fake parts, or overcharged services. ScreenPro seeks to solve all these problems with one streamlined offering that comes to your doorstep.
1. Select your city > pick the OnePlus brand > pick the OnePlus 2 > pick the colour of your device.
2. Click Go, provide your mobile number and wait for an OTP from ScreenPro on your mobile.
3. Enter the OTP, hit Submit, and you will then be shown the price for your OnePlus 2’s screen repair.
4. Choose your preferred appointment date and time, give us your address, and hit Continue.
5. Review all the details of your appointment, before you give us the final confirmation of your booking.
For any assistance, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org