The Redmi 3S Prime was another one of the many blockbuster budget smartphones from Xiaomi. It launched at a price of Rs 8,999, and offered a good camera and a large 4000 mAh battery that served its users fairly well. The 3S Prime ran on a low-powered octa-core processor, allowing its battery to keep it running for nearly 2 days. It also helped that the device had a 5 inch screen. The camera setup borrowed from the Redmi Note 3, featuring a 13 MP sensor on the rear along with a 5 MP front shooter. Launched in 2016, the device has in all probability delivered nearly all of its user value by now. Which means fixes for issues like a broken screen can seem prohibitively expensive. It can often make more sense to just buy a new smartphone altogether. Local repair stores are hardly ever a safe option - given that you may be dealing with concerns about data thefts, the use of fake parts that may not last long, and even confusion on what the right price is. Fortunately, Cashifyâ€™s ScreenPro is here to help.
ScreenPro is a screen replacement process for your Redmi 3S prime that you can avail of right from the comfort of your home. The registration process is entirely online, and features the use of exclusively genuine parts, coupled with a 6-month replacement guarantee and also a week-long money back guarantee. And if you think all this would burn a hole through your pocket, youâ€™re in for a pleasant surprise. ScreenPro is extremely reasonably priced, inclusive of the cost of sending its technicians over for your broken Redmi 3S prime repair. All you have to do is register on the ScreenPro website to book an appointment for your screen repair, and wait while we come over and repair your damaged Redmi 3S screen.
1. Select your city > pick the Redmi brand > pick the Redmi 3S Prime > pick the colour of your device.
2. Hit Go, provide your mobile number on the next screen, followed by the OTP that you will receive on your mobile.
3. Click Submit, and accept the price estimate for your Redmi 3Sâ€™s screen repair that youâ€™ll see on the next page.
4. Select the appointment time and date of your choice, fill in your address, and hit Continue.
5. Review the details of your appointment and proceed with confirming your screen replacement.
Now, wait for the expert technician to fix your Redmi 3S Prime. Fixing a broken screen was never this easy.
. ScreenPro supports all major smartphone brands as well - such as Apple, Lenovo, OnePlus, and more.