Announced in May 2017, The Redmi 4 featured some powerful internals for a ridiculously low price of just Rs 6,999, making it a runaway success for Xiaomi in the Indian market. For its price, the Redmi 4 had a very capable camera, featuring a 13 MP shooter on the rear and a 5 MP front lens, both of which could record 1080p video at 30fps. It shipped in many variants, with the highest end model featuring 64 GB of internal storage memory, expanding to 128 GB via its microSD card slot, ensured youâ€™d never run out of space for your pictures.Viewing the photos was going to be a delight too, with its HD display on a 5 inch screen that packed in 294 pixels per inch. All of this was backed by a Snapdragon 435 processor along with an Adreno 505 GPU. Having sold for such an inexpensive price though, having a broken screen on your Redmi 4 will mean that youâ€™ll be spending a decent fraction of its price on the screen repair alone. Head to a local repairs store and youâ€™re in for potential data thefts, fake and unreliable parts, and the chances of getting scammed on the price. Fortunately, Cashifyâ€™s ScreenPro is here to help.
ScreenPro aims to reinvent smartphone screen repairs with a completely-online, home-delivered screen replacement process that doesnâ€™t cost you a bomb. It uses exclusively genuine parts, sends its expert technicians to an address of your choosing, at a time of your choosing, and even offers a 6-month replacement guarantee and also a week-long money back guarantee on its services. All you have to do is register on the ScreenPro website to book an appointment for your screen repair, and wait while we come over and repair your damaged Redmi 4 screen.
1. Pick your city > select the Redmi brand > select the Redmi 4 > select the colour of your device.
2. Click Go, enter your mobile number and the OTP that you will receive on your mobile.
3. Hit Submit, and accept the price estimate for your Redmi 4â€™s screen repair that youâ€™ll see on the next page.
4. Select the appointment time and date of your choice, fill in your address, and hit Continue.
5. Review the details of your appointment and proceed with confirming your screen replacement.
Now, wait for our expert technician to arrive at your doorstep and fix your Redmi 4 in your presence. Repairing a broken smartphone screen was never this easy.
ScreenPro supports all major smartphone brands as well - such as Apple, Lenovo, OnePlus, and more.